Hello? It's me and I am still taking blog photos in my backyard.

Denim on denim was a look that used to make question marks pop up in my head. (I take it back though, @ Britney & Justin, 2001 AMAs.) How lame of me to hate on a trend I now can't get enough of.
Another thing: These $5 thrifted mom jeans are my favorite at the moment; catch me wearing 'em forever n ever (or however long I can fit them). 

Little life update:

Besides digging up gems at the thrift store, school's been my main focus. Ya girl is totally looking forward to the two exams scheduled for Tuesday afternoon. (Non-sarcastically) I'm excited to start at my new job tomorrow. Aaand, last but not least, I scored floor seats to Chance in January. Let's justify my big purchase as an early birthday gift to myself...?

Have fun and be safe during your fall festivities friends! Talk soon-


(Lip color: Vamp by Anastasia Beverly Hills)

1 comment

  1. Cute local florist. There are so many florists in the city, but in terms of quality of flowers and creativity in arrangements I have yet to find another Same Day Flower Delivery place that comes close.

    ReplyDelete

Contact

© Threaded Flower